Wednesday, December 18, 2013

17/12/2013 @ 11.55 pm

If there has been a failure to actually connect intimately (conversational, emotional), or open up inner fears (conversational, emotional), let's talk about it.  Cuz that seems to be the root of the lack of spark or fuck.  If you are in a marriage, and you give up on marriage, you give up the chance to live with someone who knows you and accepts your quirks and all, and with whom you have nothing to hide and will be loved sacrificially.   I simply offer this for your consideration.  

I am only just functioning, my pace in everything I do has slowed down to a tenth, and my eyes well up whenever I think of how I let myself neglect you knowingly; but it feels like there is hope still.  

Hope is important.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home