Friday, December 27, 2013

27/12/2013 @ 12.14 am

R - I wanted our song played at our wedding (and for the lights to dim out for our private requiem)...you may say you were dead to the world then, but that would surely have been a moment of mutual epiphany.  I never told you, and never implemented it...we didn't even play Sigur Ros or Rachmaninov in the end...if I could do it all over, I would have played our song at our wedding (and for the lights to dim out for our private requiem).

"Diving Bell" (by Grace)

Behind the passworld(?), that's where you had all that you were;
That's where you could write all those words you try to say.
Behind the smokescreen, that's where you had its only [?];
Just that you might just as well be miles away.

In the diving bell, somewhere on the sea bed;
That's where I'll tell somebody a secret;
I don't wanna lose, I don't wanna lose, you.

A further(?) trapdoor, that's were I'll stand where you were;
That's where I'll see what you saw...in me.
Inside a phonebook, you are just one line of [?];
Not enough but I don't mind, cuz you're next to me.

In the diving bell, somewhere on the sea bed;
That's where I'll tell, somebody my secret;
I don't wanna lose, I don't wanna lose, you...
 
R - I am well and truly over myself, and I repent of all my sins.  I hope you out the cage and feel the freedom you've been deprived of all this time.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home